Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'm in love....

with a Jaguar XJS Buffalo saddle.

I rode Woody english last night again, but this time tried out Connies saddle to see if my leg swung while I posted in it. Well it didn't, I had a very secure leg and feel much more confident about showing Equitation in Florida now.

So I am going to sell my Crosby PDN - I love the saddle, but I would much rather get the money to put towards a new to me saddle.
I am currently kicking myself as there were two of them on eBay last week that I was keeping my eye on to see how much they went for - one sold for $850 and the other never got a bid at $800. Ugh, always my luck.

I do have some major news to share with everyone, but will have to wait for probably another month before I can announce it though, so stay tuned....

Christina

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on finding a saddle you love, hope you can get your old one sold soon! Major news - sounds exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. But we want to know now! :)

    I'm glad you found a saddle you like... when Lilly gets back to 100%, I'm going to invest in something new as well. Something that fits her better. A good saddle is priceless!

    ReplyDelete