So I will admit that I have been slightly addicted to watching the live feed for the AQHYA World show this year. I have never been one to really watch the live feed of horse shows in the past, but I did manage to catch the finals of some of the SMS, HMS, & Trail so far. I even watched some of the goes from the Eq prelims. Watching the finals inspires me to work even harder with Woody to prepare ourselves for Congress this year. Though I get this nagging thought in the back of my head not to expect much since this is will be our first time at Congress and there is a lot going on there! But I will continue to strive for our best and prepare as well as I can!
Today one of the youth kids from our state was awarded with Reserve World Champion in Trail!! WTG Katie Jo!
Hopefully I will have another post soon regarding my second show of the season, the Spring Break Out that took place in March. It was a very good show for us;)
Christina
No comments:
Post a Comment