Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Year end wrap up....

With this years show season officially over, I thought I would reflect back on the past year. Woody and I have defiantly come a long way in 10 months, though we have encountered several road bumps along the way.

I showed at 11 shows (7 circuits & 4 single day shows) this year, 8 of which I showed in the western all around events (SMS, WP, HMS & Trail). At those 8 shows, we earned the following points in NA:
NA SMS - 12 points
NA WP - 6.5 points
NA HMS - 8 points
NA Trail - 9 points

I also showed in some Am classes, mostly for schooling. I showed in Am WP six times, earning a half point one lucky time. I also showed in AM HMS four times and earned 2 points.

Connie and I showed Woody in Open & Green trail earning a total of 6.5 points.

We earned a total of 45 points this past show season.

Once we started showing all around, we were either champion or reserve all around at the following circuits:

NA All Around Champion @ Suntan Circuit, Fireworks Summer Spectacular & Black Eyed Susan Circuit
NA Reserve All Around Champion @ Southern States Showdown, NCQHYA Tar Heel Classic Circuit & Pre-Turkey Circuit(only showed in SMS & WP)

After our first two shows doing all around classes, we finally started earning Circuits in some of our classes. We received circuits in the following classes:

-NA Trail @ Fireworks Summer Spectacular & Black Eyed Susan Circuit
-Green Trail @ Fireworks Summer Spectacular
-NA SMS @ Suntan Circuit, VA State Fair & Pre-Turkey Circuit
-NA WP @ Suntan Circuit & Reserve @ Black Eyed Susan Circuit
-NA HMS @ Suntan Circuit, VA State Fair & Reserve @ Black Eyed Susan Circuit
-Am HMS @ VA State Fair

I never expected it to happen, but for our state year end awards I have unofficially won the NA All Around. I am also champion in NA SMS, NA Trail & Green Trail; and reserve champion in NA HMS & NA WP.

What a great year it has been!!

No comments:

Post a Comment