Yes, I know I have not posted in a super long time. I can't really say that I was super busy, traveling all over the world, cause well I wasn't. I don't know what happened, but I will try to keep everyone updated from here on out. Over the next couple weeks, I will update on how the shows went this summer. I also want to do a post or a couple of posts on how to prepare for a show, grooming and such as this remains to be a hot topic on one of the horse boards I frequent.
I will let you guys in on a little secret, which I am sure will let you know how my show season went;) Woody and I are currently in the lead for the VQHA Novice Ammy High Point!!! We are about 100 points in the lead, so I can safely say we got it in the bag;) We are also leading in NA Showmanship, NA Trail, NA WP (though this one will probably be a close one) and Green Trail (this one is up in the air since Woody can no longer show in it this season without pointing out of Green). In NA Horsemanship with are second and there is no way I am going to be able to catch my friend Sam.
Christina
Congrats on the awesome show season! Glad to see you back!
ReplyDeleteCongrats! I miss my 'show' days....All-Around was my fav.....I heard Katies son had a great lope on your Woody this week...my body has told me I can't ride anymore...petering out on my long before I was ready....I was able to ride so much longer during my first pregnancy, but of course twins are a little different this time around....good luck wrapping up the year!
ReplyDelete