Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Happy Birthday to me!!!

So I have been super busy and haven't had time to update about how the Lexington and Raleigh shows went. I was waiting on my friend to get the pictures that we took up on Facebook before I posted and she finally did today, so be on the lookout in the next couple days for pictures and results;)

Yesterday I quietly celebrated my 26th birthday. My boyfriend took me out the the DC Harbor to a restaurant in the Gaylord Hotel. The hotel/convention center was very neat. He choose this seafood place that had decent food that was over priced, but it was nice to get out.
He originally wanted to get me custom Harris spurs and straps, but after thinking about how much he would be spending on them, I just asked that the money go towards a show instead;) He did get me a D&B purse and a pair of gladiator sandals from Aldo. I will need to exchange the sandals for a different size though as he ordered them too small.

Anyway I need to head off to my other job.

Christina

2 comments:

  1. Howdy
    Happy Birthday to you :)
    May you have a long life filled with much love,joy and great happiness with good health from birthday celebration to birthday celebration.
    Happy Trails
    Hugs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stop by my blog to pick up your Honest Scrap Award! http://westwoodstories.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete