It's the Stanley FatMax 4-in-1 Mobile Work Station. I currently have my horse stuff laying around the family room trying to determine where to put all my stuff. As an organizational freak, a task like this isn't as simple as it seems.Due to the snow I never made it out of the house. We didn't get as much as some areas, but we got about 5-6 inches and our neighborhood was not done until noonish. So needless to say, I never made it to the barn to ride today. But Woody is making an improvement. The vet came out on Thursday to do shots and coggins so I had her acupuncture him while she was there. She hooked him up to this laser therapy thing. His hip was also out so that would of caused him to move the way he has been, interesting she didn't catch that before though. We finally started loping him again. He needs to build his strength back up so it will take some time, but at least he is showing improvement. Connie noted that it has become harder to determine which leg he is short stepping with while jogging, but after loping it is more evident.
The group is heading to a show in Tennessee this upcoming weekend and I have drill so Woody will have a nice little 4 day break in store for him. I talked with Connie feeling out what shows are on the forecast. After Tennessee they are heading to the East Coast show, which I plan on spending at least one night to hang out and see how the group works at the shows. There is also a one day show at the end of April close to home. It is like an AQHA Intro show. I will probably take Woody there, at least to show in a Walk/Jog class and just to get him used to the show scene. I would love to show in more, but I know that I probably will not have chaps yet and will be lucky to have a saddle. In May Connie is going on a cruise during the NC show, so that's out, but there is a DE show, I think, that they may hit. If they do, I will probably try to tag along and help out, maybe even bring Woody for the experience.
Well that's all for now, back to organizing;)
Christina
Hi there!
ReplyDeleteLike your blog - a fellow AQHA show gal eh? Cool.
I hope you like that Intro Show - the two that I have been to have been rather small, but the weather has been just terrible for them.
I am interested what the summer ones will be like.
PS - can you stand on your new tool box? I ask because when I went searching for mine it had to have that feature - that way I don't have to pack around a stool to stand on for banding and it's always right there where you need it.
We may only be ready for a walk/jog class, but I just need to get him out to see more sights!! The intro show is actually a 4 show series, but only the April show has been approved through AQHA. The good thing about this place is that there is an indoor if the weather gets bad and its only an hour away. I have a feeling that it will be small though since it a haul in only show and that kind of limits it to only VA people, but we shall see!!
ReplyDeleteThe tool box has a little picture diagram showing that you should not stand on it. It is like 2 1/2 feet high, so it wouldn't help me band at all, I would be too tall!!
I had a step stool toolbox back when I was a youth, but I think my dad confiscated it while it was sitting around the house...I may have to take it back!!! But you are right, it would be something else to load into the trailer.