Got THE phone call Friday. Well it turns out Woody is negative for PSSM. Connie can't believe it, she really felt like he had it and she was very optimistic about him having it at first. So I made an appointment this Friday at the Harrison Clinic. Dr. Harrison came at the recommendation by my vet and several other people at the barn at have used him as well. He is suppose to be a very good leg vet so we will see what happens.
On another note, I bought two pads off PH last week. :)

I am also currently trying to pick out some fabric to have a couple rail shirts made. This is much harder then I expected. Just too many to choose from and I have a couple more on eBay that I want to buy. When I narrow it down to my top picks, I may need some help so stay tuned!!
Christina
No comments:
Post a Comment