Here are some that I like:
This is a 15 1/2" new saddle that Harris has in stock. It's price tag is $9,595.00. So it's out of my price range, but I really like it. It has the silver horn that I want, plus I like the corners on this saddle over the rounded corners and it has the silver studding as well!! Now I just need to find a used one just like this!!!
I like this one, as it is different. It doesn't have that much silver, which doesn't bother me at all. I really like the detailing with the black outlining. I think this saddle would look great on Woody. It has the silver horn that I want but is also out of my price range as well at $9,695.00.
This is a used saddle that Harris has currently. I am sure it will be sold by the time I am ready to buy, but this was one of the only used saddles that I like. The only problem is that it is a 16 1/2" seat, which I am sure is too big for me, but I could have the seat stuffed to my size. The saddle is priced at $7,995, which is still more then I plan on spending and the saddle is only 5 years old.
So this saddle has Texas Stars, which I love, but is way out of my price range at $10,595.00. It has everything that I like, stars, studding, the corners, and a silver horn.
So I have never been a big fan of the saddle bag saddles, but this one I kinda like. I think I like it more than the other as the corners are not rounded. BUT, I think the saddle is a little too stylish and I want something that is more classic for down the road. The price tag on this one is $10,695.00.
I LOVE the brown dyed leather on this saddle. Ever since I saw a saddle like this, I just thought it would look awesome on Woody. I would want it with a silver horn though, but everything else about it is perfect!! It's price tag is $9,195.00.
The following two saddles are Phil's top pick custom saddles and are awesome!! If I had the money, I would love to have the combination of the two. They both have silver studding and dyed leather.
I like the initials hanging off rigging dee on this one. Even though the crystals are very pretty, they are just not classic enough for me. Hell, even without the crystals and no silver, this saddle would be awesome. But I would like it to be black instead of chocolate.
Everything about this saddle is awesome. Though I would not need to have lightening bolts on the silver, just plain silver would be fine by me. I also like the name on the silver rigging dee.So this is what happens when I am at work bored and am dreaming about show saddles!! All these images are from Harris Leather.
I will continue to keep my eye out for used show saddles that fit my requirements and are in my price range!! If anyone comes across one, please let me know!!!
Christina
No comments:
Post a Comment