But of course I know what I would like to get and of course all of it involves horses;) Since I am venturing back into riding english, most of the stuff I need is well, for showing english! So here is some stuff I have had my eye on:
I already posted about wanting one, but a Jaguar XJS is on my list. I have been searching all of the internet for a used 17.5 model - there really aren't that many out there. Ideally I would love to get one in Buffalo leather, but most of the ones for sale are Paris leather. One of the tack shops that will be in Florida has a brand new one for sale at a great price on eBay right now, but it looks like it has very forward flaps. I was advised that it was just the basic model and Jaguar told me forward flaps have to be requested, so I am really torn. I just hope it doesn't sell so it can be in Florida for me to see and make a final decision.
Bobby's #1515 English Leather Square Raised Fancy Stitched Snaffle Bridle $150Looove this bridle, plus I have found it $100 cheaper then most places, I just need to order before Dec 22nd!. But I would need to get another set of reins as I am not a fan of the fancy stitching on the reins and want reins that are braided instead of laced. Horses R Us; Harmony Farms; Somerset Saddlery are a few places that carry braided reins that could match this bridle.
Dura-Tech® E-Z View® Pad Pin-On Style $36.95Though I have found a used one for only $20 that I need to jump on and just buy. It's in pretty good condition.
ThinLine Sheepskin Comfort Half Pad $219I have found this pad on eBay for about $20 cheaper with free shipping.
Marigold A Circuit Show Coat- Black/Black Stripe with Silver Glitter $479.95This coat is to die for and would go great with the Miku show shirt I want, but it is way out of my budget.
I also fell in love with an RJ Classic Sterling Show Coat that came in a Black/Blue plaid at Dover. I fit into the 14, but really need a 16. The coat is now on sale for $169.99 and I am so wanting to buy it and thought that I would just wear a sports bra when I wore the jacket to keep the girls a little flatter. It is sooo tempting.
Miku A-Circuit Show Shirt-White Herringbone w/Black & Silver V $139.95So pretty, not to mention would look great with the Marigold jacket!
Ariat® Fairfax Front Zip Riding Breeches $99
These seemed to be the only ones that fit me really well and didn't look horrible on me, though I haven't been able to find then anywhere besides Dover, though I do have a $15 coupon for Dover...
Bionic Equine Show Gloves $16.20I like the look of these gloves, and just found them for a great deal at $16.20 - the hitching post has them for $40.50.
Black Steel Spur Ladies $11.95
English Made Black Leather Spur Straps $11.95
Back on Track Ceramic No Bow Leg Wraps $69.95
LaGrange Leather Black Full Quill Ostrich Boot $179.95I need a pair of black boots just for SMS. These are such a great deal, the the next ones would probably stay cleaner looking.
LaGrange Leather Black Deertan Leather Sole Comfort Boot $169.95I also need a new pair of boots since I need to take my current ones to the cobbler to get new soles already.
LaGrange Leather Dark Chocolate Full Quill Ostrich Comfort Boot $179.95I'm not asking for to much am I?? LOL. Actually I haven't really asked for any of it, just a list of stuff that I have been keeping my eye on. My Mom did buy me Ariat Challenge Field boots for my "birthday" since my Father and Brother decided just to build me a tack locker, instead of helping Mikhail and I build it. I did ask Mikhail for maybe a gift certificate so I can get the Miku shirt while I am in Florida since the leather jacket I had liked, he doesn't think will fit me right. See, Mikhail rather not really buy me any horse stuff for Christmas, though he is helping pay for my custom outfits, so that is also kinda a Christmas gift as well.
Christina
No comments:
Post a Comment