One of the forums that I frequent, someone started a vintage show picture thread showing the clothing styles of way back! I was actually searching for a picture of one of my old show mares when I came across an old website I had designed that had pictures of two of my mares. I actually had searched for this site, but thought it was gone when geocities merged with yahoo. Well today I stumbled across the website - it seems to now be housed on reocities. Anyway, thought I would go down memory lane with you guys.
Coffemates Dinero
1993 Appendix Mare

AQHYA World 1998 - Showed in Hunter Hack

Our "Glamor Shot"

1998 Orange County Fair - WP

1998 Orange County Fair - Pleasure Driving

1998 4-H State Fair - Junior Horse WP

QH show @ Richmond circa 1998 - SMS

QH show @ Richmond circa 1998 - Trail

QH show @ Richmond circa 1998 - Trail

Spring 1998 - Silver Star Show, first show with Coffee

Spring 1998 - Silver Star Show, first show with Coffee
Party Treasure
1993 Appendix Mare

Silver Star Show - Circa 1996-1997

QH Show - Circa 1996-1997

Silver Star Show - Circa 1996-1997

Summer Sun Circuit - 1997

Orange County Fair - Circa 1996-1997
Eventually, I'll have to dig out the older pictures and scan them to show everyone, but not sure if I am ready for anyone to see me in a tuxedo shirt with a vest & a bow tie;)...Christina
Hey! What's wrong with a tuxedo shirt, vest, and bow tie? :) I wore mine with black jeans. Ahh, the memories. LOL
ReplyDeleteThose are great pictures!
So did I!!! I had a white shirt I wore with a HH vest and a black shirt I wore with a black/silver star vest from SLT. I think I actually took senior pictures in the black outfit, why I have no idea - I look ridiculous!!
ReplyDelete